Welcome to Snack Bag Art- because everyone needs a chuckle...

Hey YOU!! Come over HERE!! Siddown!
Now.. you gonna eat your snack! But first... you gotta check out this drawing my dad made on my snack bag....

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I keep on in my Quest...

I guess I just don't want to admit that creating three unique individual cartoons per weekday is too much for the over scheduled stay home dad/photography instructor/photographer/part time job holder...
I mean, that only works out to 15 drawings per week... 60+ per month....  or... about 600 per year!!!
Not to mention the occasional doodles upon things like birthday party gift bags.... whew.

so, here's what happens when you are so rushed that you don't even realize that you haven't done "the bags" until the kids are ready to leave for school!


Yeah, THAT'S creative!


Well...... you do what you're able. ;)

And:




perhaps I should be thinking of ways to compile these....
is there a market for such stuff?





































sometimes I just start by making a random line and see where it takes me...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments- but only good ones!