Welcome to Snack Bag Art- because everyone needs a chuckle...

Hey YOU!! Come over HERE!! Siddown!
Now.. you gonna eat your snack! But first... you gotta check out this drawing my dad made on my snack bag....

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ahhh Christmas! I wonder what I'M going to get!?

This is one of my favorites- just started thinking about how the 4 out of five people
might feel if they realized they were not the ONE out of five....


Kids are funny about Christmas- it's the time of year they must act unnaturally; kind, patient, respectful...
Hence the next couple of snack bags.....

"Oh yeah, SURE you have."


What the heck IS figgy pudding?!? And would you
REALLY be happy about it??



Into everyone's lives must come a little disappointment. Usually around December 25th.
That's when we remember that it's the birthday of Jesus. And then we wonder if Jesus got
the pony under HIS tree....


And to all I wish you a Merry Holiday Season! (although I would prefer to say "Merry Christmas", I can't afford to alienate any of the readership.....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments- but only good ones!