Welcome to Snack Bag Art- because everyone needs a chuckle...

Hey YOU!! Come over HERE!! Siddown!
Now.. you gonna eat your snack! But first... you gotta check out this drawing my dad made on my snack bag....

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why Jellybean Bugs are REALLY gross....

I started drawing this- had the guy sketched and then couldn't think of anything to
put in his hand... then I started thinking about how kids hear the world... and if you didn't KNOW what "tea" was, couldn't you think that it was "T"?



Pure joy. Or madness. Sometimes both.

My daughter freaked out when she saw this one...
a few months ago our dog had a tick fall off him on the couch,
I picked it up, not realizing what it was- it felt like some kind
of rubbery plastic- I thought it was one of the kids toy accesories.
It DID however, resemble a jelly bean.... until you noticed the little tiny legs...
and then those lil' legs... WIGGLED!!! Well, you get the picture....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments- but only good ones!